Roses and peonies and daisies, oh my!
Perfect for both a budding or mature florist, this attorney-drafted Florist Contract is the culmination of years of experience working with event-industry folks. We've planted terms throughout this contract that will help your business bloom to it's full potential!
For less than the cost of most consultations, this contract includes the following:
- A built-in Photo Release so you can use photos of the fruits of your labor in marketing;
- Clauses addressing termination of the contract for when you need to pull up a contract by the roots (or when things just aren't working out);
- Fill-in-the-blank "Scope of Work" service terms incorporating your proposal, drafted through the lens of years of experience in the Wedding industry (easily landscaped to fit your needs!);
- Specific, tangible, and measurable service terms;
- Clauses specifically hedging your liability for the unavailability of certain flowers;
- A payment schedule that will help you keep those nonrefundable reservation fees/ deposits from deadhead clients;
- And more terms addressing the nitty-gritty small print that no one really wants to worry about, without going too far into the weeds.
- PLUS a numbered and highlighted "fill-in-the-blanks" to walk you through each and every editable area;
- PLUS additional comments on certain clauses to explain why they are important and what they really mean (because let's be honest, this stuff is dull).
....Ok, I promise the floral puns are done. I had way too much fun with this.