Sometimes, no matter what you do, client relationships just don't work out. Maybe the Client doesn't jive with your style; maybe the Client can't pay; or maybe the couple broke up before the wedding. How do you make sure you've covered your bases when navigating the delicate world of cancelling a service contract?
Lucky for you, we've got an attorney-drafted template to help make sure you cross your "t"s and dot your "i"s. This editable template will help you
- keep your nonrefundable deposit (should you choose);
- make sure you can rebook that date;
- get compensated for your work up to this point;
- ensure you have no further obligations under the original contract;
- get reimbursed for any materials you've purchased for the client;
- get back any materials you may have provided to the client
- avoid miscommunications.