When things go wrong at an event, who gets blamed?
You got it: the Planner.
This attorney-drafted Wedding & Event Planner contract is the culmination of years of experience working with event-industry folks. From beginning to end, this agreement has been drafted with you, the event planner, in mind. And in an industry worth $300 billion, you've got to make sure you've covered your bases.
I've worked with planners across the globe, ranging from small, first-time planners to international superstars of the wedding planning world. And let me tell you: the problems aren't that different!
For less than the cost of most consultations, this contract includes the following:
- A built-in Model Release for the clients who are signing this agreement;
- Clauses addressing termination of the contract for when you need to "fire" a Client (or when things just aren't working out);
- A separate "travel fee" schedule for when you take your show on the road, ensuring you don't get stuck in a grimy hotel or have to pay for a plane ticket;
- Terms ensuring reimbursement for materials or other supplies obtained for the Event, once approved by the Client;
- Fill-in-the-blank "Scope of Work" service terms, drafted through the lens of years of experience in the Wedding industry (but still easily modified to fit your needs!);
- Specific, tangible, and measurable service terms
- Clauses specifically disclaiming your liability for event-related incidents, theft, damage, or other issues;
- A payment schedule that will help you keep those nonrefundable reservation fees/ deposits
- And more terms addressing the nitty-gritty small print that no one really wants to worry about.
- ALL FUTURE UPDATES delivered automatically to your inbox!
- PLUS a step-by-step "How to use this Contract" guide to walk you through each and every editable area.
- PLUS additional comments on certain clauses to explain why they are important and what they really mean.
This contract represents years of experience working with members of the wedding and event industry. Don't risk everything you've built by using a substandard agreement; this contract has your back!