It's not really a party without a good Photobooth, Am I right?!!
This photobooth contract template sets out the terms for you and your client before, during, and after the event. We've also drafted this photobooth contract template to be perfect for both weddings and corporate events-- DOUBLE WIN y'all!🎉🙌
It covers the following (and more!)
- Specific terms of related to what you're promising the client, the time you're going to be operating the photobooth, and any overage fees clients might incur if they ask you to stay longer;
- Print vs. non-print options for image delivery;
- A reminder that specific props might be requested, but can't be guaranteed (and that isn't a reason to ask for a refund!);
- A section about custom designed frames, should you provide them;
- A Model releases and logo release for individuals and corporate clients;
- An easy-to-explain Fee Schedule, which shows non-refundable retainers/ booking fees, full payment fees, and overage fees; and
- Lots more good "in the trenches" stuff that we've learned from our friends over at the Creative PhotoBooth Podcast!
- PLUS all future updates to this template are sent to you ✨automatically✨
As always, out templates are fully editable .docx files that are ready to copy-and-paste into Honeybook, Dubsado, or 17Hats.
*Remember that Engaged Legal is not a law firm-- it's an educational resource. It's always best to have an attorney in your state look over your contracts. ❤