Those brand photography chops kicking into gear? Stop using that old converted wedding photography agreement (and accidental "bridal" language, oops) and get something that's going to cover the bases for commercial terms!
- Contains B2B terms expected in commercial photography agreements, including licensing terms, indemnity, and liability limitation and more;
- Maintains easy to read language;
- Articulates key fees (Nonrefundable Retainer, anyone?) and critical due dates so there are no client surprises;
- Sets out itemized deliverables from you to your client;
- Ensures both you and your clients know exactly what's being provided so you can move forward with clarity and certainty.